Thank you for taking the time to raise your concerns. Associations need feedback to improve, so we appreciate you taking the time to get in contact. In order to apply a consistent and equitable procedure to addressing concerns we have three avenues for feedback/issues:
- Complaints relating to our Junior Domestic or Senior Domestic competitions
- Confidential submissions relating to Child Protection, Member Protection or Risk Management
- General feedback for our Association
Please see below for the specific submission processes relating to each of the above.
1. Complaints relating to our Junior Domestic or Senior Domestic competitions
If there is something you would like us to investigate or take action on with regard to our Domestic competitions, please lodge a Letter of Complaint via this online form. Lodging your complaint via this form ensures we have all the information we need to take appropriate action. Please be as detailed as possible and ensure you’ve filled out all of the fields in the form as this will increase our ability to investigate in a timely and thorough matter
All submissions are timestamped for our records, and you will be able to download a copy of your entry.
If you do not receive a complaint response email within 30 days of your lodgement via theform, you may contact [email protected].
We will provide a response to all complaints lodged via the form.
2. Confidential submissions relating to Child Protection, Member Protection or Risk Management
If you have information, feedback or a concern to report that relates to Child Protection, Member Protection or Risk Management, please use this form. Submissions made via this form will go straight to our CEO Lyndon Brieffies and will be treated as confidential.
3. General feedback for our Association
To provide general feedback about our Association that is not related to the above two areas, please fill out this form.
We will acknowledge receipt of your submission within 7 working days.