SENIOR TEAM REQUIREMENTS
- Team captain registers team and then invites players to register to the team.
- Team Nomination fees will be charged and payable via TeamPay. Team details will be sent after team is registered.
- Weekly game fees must be paid before the start of the game. Teams must confirm payment on arrival.
- We accept TeamPay weekly or full/half season in advance.
- Team captains are responsible for coordinating this within the team.
- Players must be a minimum of 15 years of age at the commencement of a season to participate in senior competitions.
- Before signing up to our competitions it is important that you understand Northside Wizards club competitions are social in nature and you acknowledge the following:
READY TO REGISTER?
- Step 1 – Register your team
- Step 2 – Invite your team mates to register to your team
- Step 1 – Get your invite from your team captain
- Step 2 – Register!
- All players must have a valid season registration for the season.
- No registration = no play.
- Game times can be scheduled anywhere between 6.00pm to 10:10pm.
- Game time requests will NOT be accepted.
DON’T HAVE A TEAM?
Add your name to the waiting list. If a team lets us know they are looking for new players, we will pass your details on to them.
A great way to meet teams, is to come down to the competition night, grab a drink and have a chat with the teams after their games.