NWB offers weekly competitions for both new and experienced players. This is the ideal place to get involved if you have recently completed a Wiz Kidz program or your child falls outside of the Wiz Kidz age bracket. Separate competitions are played for each age group from Under 11’s through to Under 19’s.
Each age bracket consists of multiple divisions to cater for competitive, developing and social players. Players represent their geographical area in their club colours, playing against other clubs from the northside of Brisbane. Clubs train during the week in their catchment area with competition games being held at Northside Indoor Sports Centre in Zillmere, South Pine Sports Complex in Brendale or one of our other central locations such as Boondall or Nudgee College.
To enquire about joining a team contact your local club from the list at the bottom of the page.
Age groups for 2023 are as follows:
· Under 11 – born 2014, 2013
· Under 13 – born 2012, 2011
· Under 15 – born 2010, 2009
· Under 17 – born 2008, 2007
· Under 19 – born 2006, 2005
Under 19 (All Divisions) competitions are played on Wednesday nights at the Northside Indoor Sports Centre (Zillmere).
Game times range from 5:10pm-7:40pm.
Under 11, Under 13, Under 15, Under 17 Division 1 competitions are played on Friday nights at the Northside Indoor Sports Centre (Zillmere) or Southpine Sports Complex (Brendale).
Game times range from 5:10pm-8:30pm.
Under 11, Under 13, Under 15, Under 17 Division 2 & 3 competitions are played on Saturdays at the Northside Indoor Sports Centre (Zillmere) or Southpine Sports Complex (Brendale).
Game times range from 8:00am to 6:45pm.
Under 13, Under 15 and Under 17 Division 3 & below competitions are played on Sundays at The Northside Indoor Sports Centre, Zillmere.
Game times can range from 9:50am to 6:00pm
- All games are refereed by accredited officials or supervised trainees. Players are encouraged to train as referees, and are paid according to their level for each game.
- Occasionally games may played at an alternate venue, usually the South Pine Sports Complex at Brendale or The Sports Centre, Boondall. This only occurs if the regular venues are unavailable, and is advised as early in the season as possible (season dates can be found below).
For more information please view your local club’s website from the list below.
For club enquiries email the registrar (contact details are available on the club websites). The club registrar will provide advice regarding team availability, training requirements, uniform requirements, registration process and start dates. Once teams are assembled late registrations will only be accepted if a vacancy exists.
Please note: Junior clubs are run by volunteers and are not contactable by phone.