Registrations close on 9am Friday 12th November 2021
Under 14 Boys Trial dates:
Trial 1: Monday 15/11 (NISC) 4.15pm-5.45pm
Trial 2: Monday 22/11 (NISC) 4.15pm-5.45pm
Trial 3 (if req): Sunday 28/11 (NISC) 8.30am-10.00am
Under 14 Girls Trial dates:
Trial 1: Tuesday 16/11 (NISC) 4.30pm-6.00pm
Trial 2: Tuesday 23/11 (NISC) 4.30pm-6.00pm
Trial 3 (if req): Monday 29/11 (NISC) 4.15pm-5.45pm
Players who have played representative basketball at another association are required to send a completed “Permission to Trial” form signed by their previous association to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to attending the trial.
Players to arrive 15 mins prior to trial start time to sign in. Players must attend all sessions – email email@example.com if unable to attend all trials.
The trial fee of $33.82 is a one-off trial registration fee to be paid by all participants.
Note: COVID-19 bio-security arrangements:
– Players to assemble outside the venue and wait to be collected by Wizards staff
– Players to wear a mask on arrival & can remove the mask once on court. Masks are to be worn when leaving the venue as well.
– Players to bring a basketball, water bottle and wear a reversible training singlet
– Parents/Spectators will not be admitted, these are CLOSED TRIALS.
– Unregistered participants will not be admitted
– Basketballs are allowed, but will need to be sanitized upon entry