A Tournament hosted by the Northside Wizards Basketball Association & run for domestic only level players. Domestic Clubs affiliated with Northside Wizards along with Domestic Clubs from SEQ Associations are invited to enter teams into the tournament giving some of these kids their only experience in tournament play or even inter-association competition against clubs outside of their own association, unlike their rep counterparts.
In this tournament format, each game counts as clubs will be awarded points for each win, draw or loss & bonus points if they win a medal to determine the overall “Champion Club” of the tournament. Teams entered must be associated with a domestic or school club within an association & recognised by that association as a domestic club to enter. No independent or non-club based school teams will be accepted. This tournament is about having fun, participation & building that club pride & spirit, as teams playoff across the weekend earning points towards their club total.
U11 Boys & Girls
U13 Boys & Girls
U15 Boys & Girls
Division 1 (in Boys & Girls): For those stronger & more advanced domestic level players, that may have played rep basketball in the past or are on the fringe of making rep teams for their association.
Division 2 (in Boys & Girls): for domestic level players who have been playing for 3 or more seasons & are not at a beginner level. They have a solid skill set & are still developing. (This is the beginner level for the Girls age groups)
Division 3 (in Boys only): for beginner domestic players who have been playing for under 2 seasons. These players have a very raw skill set & still learning the basics of the game.
Champion Club of the Tournament
Points allocation will be as follows for each team towards their overall club points total:
Win – 3 points
Draw – 2 points
Loss – 1 point
BYE – 0 points
Bronze Medal: 6 points
Silver Medal: 9 points
Gold Medal: 12 points
Each club will get points towards their overall total & then bonus points if they medal. The club that has the most points at the end of the tournament will be crowned the Champion Club of the Tournament.
Northside Indoor Sports Centre – 20 Cambewarra Street, Zillmere
South Pine Sports Complex – 620 South Pine Road, Brendale
The Sports Centre – Brisbane Entertainment Centre – Melaleuca Drive, Boondall
- Team Nominations open from Monday 19th April 2021. To download a Team Nomination Form CLICK HERE
- Team Nominations (1 per club) are sent through using the provided Team Nomination Form & Team Names List by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Team Nominations Close at 5pm Friday 13th August 2021
- Players to be registered into teams by 5pm Friday 3rd September 2021 using the links provided by Northside Wizards upon the receipt & confirmation of each clubs team nomination form.
- Early Bird Team Nomination (Received by Mon 31st May 2021): $400 per team (GST inclusive)
- Regular Team Nomination (Received after Mon 17th May 2021): $450 per team (GST Inclusive).
- Bulk Discounted Team Nomination (If a club enters 10 or more teams after Mon 17th May 2021): $420 per team (GST Inclusive)
Clubs will be invoiced after team nominations are received.
Should the Future Stars Junior Club Tournament be cancelled or unable to run due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will provide a full refund of all payments.
This includes team entry fees and any player registration fees .
For further details please download our full Information booklet: 2021 INFORMATION BOOKLET
To Nominate your teams from your club you can do so here: 2021 TEAM NOMINATION FORM
2021 MERCHANDISE (Information Available Soon)
For Any Further Information please contact Competitions & Events Manager Chris Angus via email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing the Future Stars of tomorrow competing in September!
Proudly Supported By