2024 Northside Wizards U14 Representative Information (SQJBC) – Girls and Boys Born (2011 & 2012)
Registrations are now open for the 2024 Under 14 Girls & Boys Representative Combine and trials.
We are anticipating a high level of interest in the U14 age group and have implemented a modified trial process for the 2024 season:
- All players currently playing and registered in U14 Grade A/1 and B/1 at Northside Wizards should register directly for the trials.
- All players currently playing in U14 lower divisions at Northside Wizards must register and attend the U14 Combine if they wish to be considered for trials
- Any player seeking an exemption from attending the Combine (who is not currently playing U14 A/1 or B/1 team at Northside Wizards) must do so in writing to Don McCarron (Coaching Director) via email [email protected] before the 15th of January 2023.
Players invited to the trials will consist of players playing in U14 A/1 and B/1 together with a selected group of players from the U14 Combine
Information for players who are not currently participating in a Wizards competition:
- Players whose last rep game was with Wizards AND who played in a Wizards domestic comp during the 2023 Calendar year – ELIGIBLE FOR COMBINE AND TRIALS
- Players who have moved to the region from more than 100kms away – ELIGIBLE FOR COMBINE AND TRIALS – but will be required to join a team in Wizards domestic comp asap and provide a signed transfer from their existing association prior to being confirmed in a rep team
- Players whose last rep game was with an association other than Wizards and who do not meet the 100kms rule – must play or have played in a Wizards domestic comp during the 2023 Calendar year and provide a signed transfer from their existing association prior to the Combine and trials.
N.B. Players who want to transfer from another SEQ association will not be eligible for Combine/trials unless they join a team in our domestic comp between now and the final round before Xmas (8/9/10 December) – if a spot can be found in a team for them.
- Combine is Sat 20 AND/OR Sun 21 January – time and location to be confirmed (cost $15 pp)
- Trials are Sat 27th and Sunday 28th January time and location to be confirmed (cost $15 pp)
Enquiries to Cathie Roberts via email [email protected]